What you need to know….
G3 Financial Freedom Limited (FSP16205) holds a licence issued by the Financial Markets Authority (FMA) to provide financial advice services
The services we provide
We provide advice to our clients across a wide range of financial planning areas.
Products we can advise on
- Personal and group insurance covers (life, disability, income protection, trauma, health)
- Managed investments
- Superannuation Schemes
- KiwiSaver Schemes
Product providers we may recommend
- Accuro Health Insurance
- ANZ New Zealand Investments Limited
- Asteron Life Limited
- Cigna Life Insurance New Zealand Limited
- Consilium NZ Limited
- Fidelity Life Assurance Company Limited
- Integral Master Trust
- i-Select Superannuation Scheme
- Lifetime Asset Management Limited
- Partners Life Limited
- Synergy Investments
Our Duties and Other Information
G3 Financial Freedom Limited, and anyone who gives advice on our behalf, have duties under the Financial Markets Conduct Act in relation to the way we provide advice. The following is only a summary of the duties we have however, more information is available by contacting us, or by visiting the Financial Markets Authority website at https://www.fma.govt.nz
We are required to:
- Give priority to your interests by taking all reasonable steps to ensure our advice is not influenced by our own interests
- Exercise care, diligence, and skill, in providing you with our advice
- Meet the standards of competence, knowledge and skill set by the Code of Professional Conduct for Financial Advice Services (which are designed to ensure that we have the expertise needed to provide you with advice)
- Meet the standards of ethical behaviour, conduct and client care set by the Code of Professional Conduct for Financial Advice Services (these are designed to ensure we treat you as we should, and to give you suitable advice)
Conflicts of Interest (if any)
Your interests are our priority, and we have an advice process that we follow to ensure we put your interests above our own. This means that our advice and all recommendations we share with you, are made on the basis of helping you achieve your goals as effectively and efficiently as possible, and that are based upon your circumstances and what is important to you.
All our financial advisers undergo training in relation to how to manage conflicts of interest.
All fees and commission are received by G3 Financial Freedom Limited, and not by the financial adviser individually. Our directors, who are financial advisers, and are 50% owners of G3 Financial Freedom Limited, receive shareholder drawings from the business, and our one employed financial adviser is a salaried employee. No additional incentives or bonus payments are made to any adviser. The Directors of G3 Financial Freedom Limited may receive a dividend should one be declared.
G3 Financial Freedom Limited has business relationships with various product providers. For personal and business insurance covers, these providers may pay commission to G3 Financial Freedom Limited (not the individual financial adviser) for any business that is set up for you. All such commission is disclosed to you in writing and agreed with you prior to establishing any covers on your behalf.
G3 Financial Freedom Limited has a Service Level Agreement with Consilium NZ Limited (Consilium). Consilium is a private company providing access to institutional pricing on investments, investment advisory research, client management systems and business mentoring and support services to financial advisers. We have chosen this relationship for the benefits that Consilium provide G3 and its clients. G3 is not ‘tied’ to Consilium and there are other investment providers that G3 advise on, alongside Consilium. The advice we provide is based upon your best interests, not that of G3 nor its advisers. The relationship we have with Consilium, effectively allows us to provide you with access to some of the world’s best investment solutions, which are evidenced based, low cost, robust and highly diversified.
Complaints handling & disputes resolution
If you are dissatisfied with our financial advice service, you can make a complaint by emailing [email protected] by calling 07 571 5333 or writing to us at PO Box 13563, Tauranga 3141.
Upon receiving a complaint, we make every effort to resolve your complaint at the earliest opportunity. We will consider it, following our internal complaints process:
- We may need to contact you for further information
- We aim to acknowledge your complaint within one week
- We aim to resolve your complaint satisfactorily by providing you with a response within 21 days
- If this is not possible, further communication may take place, either formally or by direct discussion with you
- If we are unable to resolve your complaint, we will provide you with details of our Disputes Resolution Service, which is Financial Services Complaints Ltd (FSL) This provides a free, independent dispute service that may help investigate or resolve your complaint if we have not been able to resolve it to your satisfaction.
You can contact FSCL at: PO Box 5967, Lambton Quay, Wellington 6145 Email [email protected] Tel 0800 347 257